<VV> Matching Engine Numbers

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:16:14 -0400

Just another thought on all the numbers matching business.  I am not a Vette
guy so I don't know this for a fact, but I bet that it takes quite a bit of
time to judge a car to the "Bloomington Gold" standard of correctness.
Let's face it:  as long as our concours judging takes about half a day and
cars aren't put on hoists or jacks, there really is a limit to how far out
of control the numbers matching issue can get.

Norm Witte