<VV> Re: LM Headliner install (humor)

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:47:24 -0500

> Just one more reason to own a convertible!

Hmmm.  A couple hours to install headliner, half day to install convertible
top.  I would rather do the headliner...

Now another hint for the headliner installers, do not raise your head up
into the glue that you just sprayed (watched my Dad do that once).  Here is
another one for you, if you are using spray glue disconnect the air hose,
otherwise you can really have a mess (laughed a bunch on that one, Dad
looked like one of those fly strips).  Funny how I wasn't laughing when I
had to clean the car up.

Keith Hammett