<VV> Denise McCluggage

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:07:47 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/2004 9:54:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL writes:
So I better tread lightly..
Oh, I think you can broach the subject of Corvairs with her if you wish.  I
actually e-mailed her about it a few years ago and she answered.  Basically
reiterated what she had told the Senate subcommittee which is that while she
never considered the Corvair to be the best car out there she certainly didn't
consider it unreasonably unsafe and that she was writing for a rarefied,
enthusiast readership interested in performance-oriented driving.

Bill Stanley