<VV> Convention autocross

Levair@aol.com Levair@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:21:01 EDT

All,

Would everyone who is entered (or intends to enter) in the Convention
Autocross, please E mail me (privately) and tell me what class you expect to be
running? Even a good guess will help. Registration must be done by thursday before
the autocross, but please e mail me tonight.
   We are trying  to streamline the registration/computer input  process so
that the event can start on time and no one will be denied their runs. In the
future, we hope to include class designation in the entry/registration form.
   The tech inspector is NOT responsible for classing your car!. You decide
what class your are preparing for. We barely have time to get the safety
inspection done. It is a real race (pun intended) to get the autocross finished on
time.
   Rules can be found on the CORSA website.
   I can help you class your car also, if you Email me or call me privately.
   If I get no response on this matter , I'll be forced to class you in
competition or specialty.<GGGG>
    Let's get those batteries anchored down,
Warren LeVeque
LeVair@aol.com
765/643-9290