<VV> Rolling Thunder re-visited with explanation, mostly no corvair and not political

Vairdad@aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 22:29:37 EDT

I own a service company and today I just happened to do some work for one of
the board members of rolling thunder. he said that their endorsement of
president Bush for re-election was that President Bush they felt was more in tune
with their quest on Powmia issues. This is their only agenda. He was a very nice
person and invited me to drive my corvair with them next year I plan on going.
 one other thing, today in the news it was reported that a study of the
Atkins diet that it robbed dieters of an amino acid and this could cause people to
be grumpy, so at rare times when I am grouchy it is not old age but my diet.

corvair driver
Garland