<VV> rear wiring question.

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:50:07 -0500

On this list you need to refer to the junction with its proper name "the
horrid little plastic thingy".  I replace the horrid little plastic thingy
with a 40 amp RV circuit breaker, not I've ever had a problem with the
horrid little plastic thingy, but this connection is a very convenient
place for the circuit breaker which I think is needed in all Corvairs.

Dennis