<VV> Re:oldies - no Corvair (Humor)

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:20:46 -0700

At 1008 06/04/2004 -0400, Bill Elliott wrote:
>>Now for the really great news, there are 3 radio stations that have started
>>playing oldie music, 102.3 in charlottesville, 105.5 in louisa, and 106.3
in
>>Richmond.
>
>Too bad you drive an early and can't get these stations.
>
>AM/FM: yet another reason LATES ARE BEST!
>
>(VBG)

That's not an adequate answer in my camp.     ;)

I have two Delco AM/FM radios that will fit the housings of an earlly
model.   Biggest problem is that one of them has B U I C K on the
pushbuttons but I personally wouldn't sweat that.   The knob spacing is
right which means they bolt in without argument, and they have that Delco
moniker on the bezel lens for the nitpickers to argue over.

One of them would  be in my '60 4-door if its original tube type AM manual
tune radio wasn't still working like a champ, bringing me all the Talk
Radio I can stand.

tony..