<VV> Puller Fans

Mikeamauro@aol.com Mikeamauro@aol.com
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:51:02 EDT

Snip...Yea, I'd like to know as well.  No one wanted this to
work more than me... while my systems show to work
well, I'd love to improve on it further by just adding
a couple of fans.  If others have good info to offer,
that would be great!...Snip

=====
Rusty Rose
www.rustysonline.com

Hello Rusty....After converting my stock 67 system to 134a, the system head
pressure was sky-high, liquid line felt like a discharge line (no subcooling at
all), and system performance was just plain pi-- poor. After adding two
puller fans, head pressures look like R12, sight glass is always full, and cooling
is great.  With a modern parallel flow condenser, perhaps the fans would not
be necessary.
Mike Mauro