<VV> Parts for Sale to Benefit CPF

LanningWB@aol.com LanningWB@aol.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:16:14 EDT

Hopefully everyone saw the ad in the June Communique of parts for sale to
benefit the Corvair Preservation Foundation.  These parts were donated to CPF by
Jeff Chasen of Richmond, VA.  Some of those parts have been sold, but those in
the list below are still available.  ALL money from their sale goes to the
CPF and I can provide free deliver to the CORSA Convention in Lexington.  They
are currently located in the Petersburg, VA area.

If interested let me know or email me off line if more details are needed.

Wade Lanning
LanningWB@aol.com

- '66 180 RL code turbo motor w/shrouds, carburetor, air cleaner, heat
shield, turbocharger (disassembled), intake manifold, crossover pipe and inlet pipe.
 Engine was stored in a garage with spark plugs out and won't turn.  No
distributor or thermister.  $300.

- '66 140 RB code motor w/carbs, air cleaner and finned oil pan.  Supposedly
balanced, blueprinted & cc'ed.  No distributor or thermister.  Surface rust on
shrouds.  $300.

- '66 (6 bolt) open 3.27 4-spd transaxle, light surface rust on ring gear,
$100

- '65 (4 bolt), open 3.55 4-spd transaxle, $100.

- Late model PG transaxle, $75

- Set of four 2-bar spinner wire wheel covers, average condition (none
perfect), $75.