<VV> Lack of power=lack of memory

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:24:01 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/2004 3:53:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dmonasterio@megared.net.mx writes:

>   Now I'll go checking all my tools and if one is missing it would probably
> is laying inside the engine... or diff... or transmission.
>
>   So, my friends, stop becoming old.
>
>   Daniel
**
Just be glad for the simple FIX!!!      Think of poor Hankiepoo.....all he
had to do is drop an engine in and drive...............He forgot what a "great
car" we sent him...and thought it needed all the work his other needed,,,

This week it was just "rewire the ignition switch" on Tuesday......here it it
Saturday...and he still hasn't remembered what it was he needed to do!! gggg

Matt.