<VV> Another reason to keep your Corvair(s)

mark@noakes.com mark@noakes.com
Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:36:16 -0700 (PDT)

What goes around comes around...50s era GM trucks only had locks on one door as well.

Cool stuff on the Caddy but all I can think of is how much of that stuff will start
breaking before the car reaches the end of its usfeful life...then again...people who
can afford these cars probably buy a new one every 50K miles anyway...

Mark Noakes