<VV> VV nametags

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:47:52 EDT

akinzelm@greatnortherncorp.com writes:
Hi, again,
Is anybody making up nametags for the convention this year?  This will be my
first convention, & I'd like to put some faces with the names I see here.
Thanks,
Andy Kinzelman
'vairgeek'
I'm keeping my face at home

Tim Abney

Proud Member of
International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 501
Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member Society of the First Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN - 1967-68
Corsa Member
I.E.C.C. President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting restoration
1962 Corvair 700 4 Door - Very Solid - Gone to a good home

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of iuoe%20logo.jpg]