<VV> 2 Vans still for sale

Christopher E Nicholson censport@juno.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:19:38 -0500

Hey all,

I've been distracted lately, but my vans are still available. Here's a
reminder:

1963 Corvan 8-door Deluxe with lots of options & upgrades. 140/4, some
rust, good glass, runs fine. I've driven to work and lunch a few times
recently.

1964 Greenbrier base with original 110/PG. Solid body, good glass. Not
running at the moment, but I have it out where I can work on it and
should have it running again shortly. All it probably needs is a valve
adjustment and gas in the tank. I used to drive this van all the time.

Since I placed the ad on the CORSA online classifieds, I've remembered a
couple of things. First, the suspension on the 'Brier is nice and tight.
The boomerang is in great condition. The Corvan could use a fresh
boomerang, along with control arm bushings.

All of the other information is in the ad, still available at the
website. The price on the vans has been lowered to $1,250 each or both
for $2,250. I have plenty of pics of the Corvan and will have pics of the
'Brier in the next couple of days.

Chris Nicholson
Nashville, TN