<VV> EM sedan

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:52:55 -0700

If miles are low count on 1,000 to get it back on the road ... perhaps
tires, brake work, carb overhaul, ignition work, fluid changes, gas tank
problems, etc.  Could be more, could be less.

I know of a show winner almost zero miles 62 sedan for sale for 6,000 ...

I would place a good rust-free car as you describe more in the 1500  +/-
500 range assuming it is a Monza, else 1000 +/- 500 ...

At 08:47 PM 6/7/2004, AeroNed@aol.com wrote:
>VVers,
>
>I was contacted this evening by a woman who has to sell her mother-in-law's
>'62 sedan. According to her, this is the proverbial "little old lady car". It
>hasn't been driven in 13 years but has been stored in a garage. She claims
>that
>the interior and exterior are in perfect condition. I'm going to go and see
>the car this week. My question is how much is the car worth? in rough
>numbers,
>a ballpark figure between $500-$1000?
>
>What could be worse than a LM guy looking at an EM and a sedan at
>that...(that was for you, Bill :^) )
>
>Thanks,
>Ned

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)
(720) 339-4765          Cell

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html