<VV> What's More Trouble-Prone? 140hp or 150/180hp?

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:59:08 -0700

For what it's worth, once a turbo car is configured and set up correctly,
it's pretty much trouble-free.   It might require some additional hassle to
get the top shroud off the engine should that become necessary but for the
most part the turbocharged engine avoids a lot of nitpicking troubles that
plague 140s and even 110s.    At least the ones I've cared for did,
especially if the heads were swapped and the distributor tweaked etc.
Then again, I might have simply been lucky.

Fortune does favor the foolish...

tony..

One week 'til Lexington