<VV> Insurance Settlement No Corvair

Marc Marcoulides Marc Marcoulides <hharpo@earthlink.net>
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:03:22 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Look at cars that are like it in milage and condition for sale on eBay and autotrader.com there lots of cars like it for sale all over the USA. Pick up a Sunday paper and talk to sellers in your area to determine who has a car like yours and what they expect to get in a private sale. When they make you an offer and you whip out your research they will realize there will be no lo-balling you.

-----Original Message-----
From: "goofyroo@excite.com" <goofyroo@excite.com>
Sent: Jun 8, 2004 2:52 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Insurance Settlement  No Corvair

I think State Farm is going to total my wife's 1990 Camry (no injuries, thank God); it will be close, given the damage.  She has collision coverage.

Naturally, I want to leave no stone unturned in finalizing the settlement.  If you have any suggestions based on experience dealing with adjusters, please let me know off-list.

Michael Smith
Dallas