<VV> Fuse block

Kirk Eck eckk@wichitaartmuseum.org
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:28:52 -0500

Okay thanks for all the help with the taillight problem, special thanks to
Terry Kalp for coming over and letting me watch him work on my car (you
Corvair guys/gals are a great group).  Here is my new problem which is still
related to the old, the reason the taillights were not coming on was because
the fuse block is messed up, it is not the fuse but the connection (does
that make sense, not the connection to the fuse, I cleaned the heck out of
that but it didn't help, it is the connection itself), I have to wiggle the
connection to get the taillights to work. How do I wiggle it you may ask
well there is a wire connected to the bottom of the block that plugs into
the taillight circuit, I grab that wire wiggle and the lights come on.
After driving it awhile the lights go off and I have to reach down wiggle
the connection and they will come back on!  I am sure it is not the
connection between the fuse and the block, it is the block itself, is there
anyway to tighten the connection or rebuild it?

Kirk Eck