<VV> trunk repair

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:34:07 -0400

Having done the outside and the engine of my wifes car.  It can finally
go to a cruise as something other than a closed casket affair.  I would
like to do the trunk.

No rot.  Some r__t spots peeking threw.  In general the paint is good.
Was going to try steel wool on the brown area's.  If that does not do the
trick, sand a little harder and use extend then recoat with a spackel
paint from clarks.

Does anybody have any recommendations?  How many cans of paint to buy?
Brown spot sealers, etc.  We have a por-15 dealer down the street.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!