<VV> GM 69 Vair Floor Mats

Rusty Rose vairboy2001@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

In all the research I've done on 69's, I haven't been
able to nail down exactly what the GM floor mats
looked like for the 69 Corvair.  Specifically, the
Monza (one for each passenger) kind.

Are they the same as previous years for the Corvair,
or unique?

Are they the same as other Chevy makes of the same
year (i.e. 69 Camaro, etc), or Corvair only?

And finally, does anyone have pictures, or know of a
publication that does I might refer to to know what
I'm looking for?

As I continue my treasure hunt for the "hard to find"
69 parts, it would be helpful to know what they looked
like!  I am searching for a set of black (I'd guess
the toughest to find?) if anyone out there has a set
(or any one of a set)... catch me off line.

=====
Rusty Rose
www.rustysonline.com