<VV> Re: 140 Vs 180 / stock Turbo???

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:32:07 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/2004 10:35:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
flash@vicspdi.com writes:
You must have driven some bad turbos.  Mine is a stock 62 and is a
joy to drive.  It gets boost in every gear ... but more as the gears and
revs go up.  Throttle response and torque are excellent.

Sure doesn't sound like any I've driven,  even when newer [ 60's]

The engines were always doggey until boost came on [ 164's were much better
this way]  and boost seldom came on until the trans was shifted to 3rd...so I
guess I drove a bunch of bad ones too...

Matt