<VV> Re: VDO gauges

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio@megared.net.mx
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 19:30:27 -0500

     I installed VDO gauges back in the seventies to my Corsa dash. Both are
of the electric type, one for oil pressure, the other for oil temp. They are
still installed (and working) on the low center position, replacing clock and
vacuum gauge. I don't remember details of the installation but, it was not
difficult. Sorry, don't have any pictures. They look fine and work better.

     Saludos

     Daniel

<<I assume some of you folks have put the 2 1/16" VDO gauges in a Corsa dash.
Anybody want to share mounting experiences or pictures?>>