<VV> was OTR-now CORSA related

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 1:35:50 +0000

Ned and All

> "Beef on 'Wick".   mmmm....  For those not in the
> know, it's roast beef on a Kummelwick roll.  Medium crusty roll covered in
> rock salt and caraway seeds.
> And it's a small slice of heaven... My mouth is watering just thinking about
> one.
>
> Ned

Well Ned, When the CORSA National Convention visits Buffalo in 2006, you'll have various chances and choices.
Don't forget to start eating horseradish now, so the killer topping Beef on Weck doesn't put you in the hospital.

See me for a list of Best Places to eat a Beef on Weck before the convention there.

HANK