<VV> VDO Gauges

Larry Forman Larry@Forman.net
Wed, 09 Jun 2004 21:20:25 -0700

Hi Ned,
I am pretty sure that the temperature difference you are seeing is about
right and agrees with what I see, but between 20 and 50 degrees.  I think
it might be due to the oil cooler on the left side, but really not
sure.  It could also be that the right side sender is much closer to the
output of the air flow and the left side is more enclosed and further from
the air outlet.  So maybe the left side is heat soaked more.  It would be
interesting to measure the forward part of both heads and then the aft
parts of both heads for comparison.   I doubt that the temp difference has
anything to do with the wiring routing or distributor, etc.

-- Larry