<VV> Let it drop and enjoy Lexington (Concours)

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:19:47 -0400

Seems to me that Mark's pot stirring is doing nothing but creating
unneeded polarization of opinions before an event that all hope to
enjoy, not Argue over your car. I would say, become the Concours
Chairman then you can be even more arbitrary about your car and
mandate that all allow you your way. HOWEVER, Bob Norwalk and
Ray Fallot continue to do an outstanding job of heading the main
event of our CORSA conventions so I personally would never ask them
to resign or change any of the existing Concours rules or decisions.

Chuck Armer

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER
CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman