<VV> sighted some travellers!

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:25:03 EDT

Hey guys and gals,
Just wanted to report that around 5:40 pm EDT I saw what appeared to be the
Davis Ultravan tooling up the Western KY Pkwy heading for north I-65... I might
be mistaaken but I think there was another Ultra following... I had just
gotten off work and was headed West on the WKy... I was driving the "company
truck", an orange and cream colored S10... then, about 1 mile from my exit (124) I
saw a motorhome pulling a white w/green stripe Rampside behind it.
Once I got home I started to work on the sedan and I attached the muffler
hanger that came yesterday... I was going to go start it up and drive out to the
ice cream stand and get a cone... the battery is dead... I guess I'll have to
wait until Cheryl and the girls get down here tomorrow night or saaturday
before I can do anything with it... it was work enough on the ground and getting
back up with this cast...
It looks like weather in the low to mid 80s, with lows in the 60s for most of
next week... not sure about the chance of showers, maybe a pop-up from time
to time...
I'll be here just off the WK at the White Mills exit until sunday afternoon,
at which time I'm headed to Crittenden (where the girls are for now until we
sell the house-which we got an offer on today!) and it is at exxit 166 on
I-75... I'll be headed to the Horse Park monday, hoping to find a spot, and then
tuesday at 7:00 am at the Hyatt....
If you need me you can reach me by email until sunday morning, so there ya
have it.
Take care!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!