<VV> Move engine?

Jim Houston corvairguy@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:16:30 -0400

Just wondering if anybody from Florida is going to KY and might be willing
to bring an engine and transaxle back to Florida for me?  Will pay for time
and trouble, of course!  I'm in Tampa, but could meet you to collect it.
Please email me privately if willing/able to help.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Houston

This message has been scanned by Norton Antivirus and is certified to be
free of viruses at origin.

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
please notify me immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer.