<VV> CowVairs (HUMOR - loosely)

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:03:15 -0400

Okay, I've herd enough! It's time to put this out to pasture! Are you guys
from Jersey? This thread is causing a lot of Angus!
We've milked this enough! It's time to bail! I cud go on and on! I dairy you
to try! Are we on the horns of a dilemma? I've herford enough of this! What
a bunch of bull! Yadda yadda yadda....

The Lone Haranguer