<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #558 - 12 msgs

VairMech@aol.com VairMech@aol.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:10:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/2004 10:01:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
corvair@serenska.com writes:

>Probably an error but this article says that GM has on display the  last
Corvair. Maybe they meant to say that last model year.

Good  spot on this one, Scott.  I traced the source of the AP article  to:

http://www.detnews.com/2004/autosinsider/0406/11/b01-180780.htm

There's  a bit more detail in the Detroit News article and, while I share
your  skepticism, it did get my juices flowing.

    I have an inquiry to an inside person. We should  have a direct answer in
a day or so.
    We are getting ready to leave for the convention so  my post may be a
little slow.
    Ken Hand