<VV> Central Kentucky gas prices

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:26:51 EDT

Hey guys and gals,
Here in the Elizabethtown, KY area at the junction where the Western Ky
Parkway ends going east and up one exit where the Bluegrass Parkway starts going
east (I-65 intersects at this point) there are several gas stations in the area
in the $1.71 for unleaded regular... there's even an Exxon station at I-65
Exit 94 that gives you 4 cents off per gallon if you pay cash. Just so I don't
confuse anyone, there are no gas stations off the Bluegrass Parkway for the
first 8-12 miles, but its a beautiful drive!
I've not been to Lexington for several weeks... actually since I broke my
leg, so thats almost 3 months... I can't imagine them being more than 10 cents
more, if not the same price...
Best of luck to you all, and have a safe trip.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!