<VV> Lons Greenbrier tech session

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:42:35 EDT

Geez guys... I didn't post the info for free help, but I'll never turn free
help away... I might try getting some of the stuff cleared out of it... I know
the gas is stale, and it might need a fuel pump and carb rebuild... it should
roll on it's own for a short period, though.
The biggest problem would be once it's fixed getting it down here to the
cabin, since Cheryl is "4 speed non-friendly"... if it's not a slushbox she can't
drive it... I still have a cast on my right leg... yes, I can put pressure on
it, but I doubt I could use it to hit the brakes...
Again, I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth, but I will try to have
it presentable (all the boxes removed) if anyone wants to come get it...
The number at the house in Crittenden is (859)428-0816 and we should be there
by 5pm sunday... I'll be at the horse park camping come monday evening....
and helping with registration come tuesday morning.
If this DOES happen, I have no idea how I'll be able to thank you guys, and
of course my thanks to Chuck and Tony, just for being cool guys...
Speaking of which, Tony, If you want, I have some spare radios for you...
including a very clean, low mileage LM manual tune radio... looks cool with
"Chevrolet" in the script above it...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd... sitting in Crittenden
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!