<VV> EM Powerglide Problems

Roy & Kay Lambrecht lambchop@wctc.net
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 13:21:05 -0500

Hi All,
When my 64 Monza Convert sits for a week or two, I start it up let it run for
30 seconds...put it in gear (either DR or REV)....it acts like it don't want
to move...very sluggish. After a minute or two...it's fine. Nice & solid
engagement. It only does this after sitting for an extended time. The fluid
level is correct when hot & the dip stick is the correct length. The pickup
screen is clean & the fluid is nice & red. It shifts fine & solid the rest of
the week. No slippage at all.  Always solid shifts from Low to Drive.
Any ideas?    Thanks...See you all in Lexington next week!!
Roy Lambrecht

www.angelfire.com/co3/corvair