<VV> Fwd: corvair for sale

Bruce Schug bwschug@charter.net
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:28:09 -0400

I received an email from this fellow along with several pictures of his
car. I did a reverse lookup on his phone number and found he is:

James Jones
405 Belcher St
Inman, SC 29349-8307

Inman is near Greenville and Spartanburg in thee NW corner of the state.

If anyone has any interest in this car, let know. I can forward the
pictures to you.

Bruce

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Malibu8041@cs.com
> Date: June 12, 2004 9:29:12 PM EDT
> To: bwschug@charter.net
> Subject: corvair for sale
>
> I have a 1966 corvair monza for sale. The car is in good condition.
> the car has new tires but needs a paint job, muffler and has an oil
> leak. The corvair has a three speed transmission and the 110 h.p.
> engine. I have all of the original parts and manuals for the car. The
> car would be a great car for somebody to fix up. I am asking $2500 for
> the car. My number is (864)-578-0945.

Bruce W, Schug
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC