<VV> Power wire routing

David V. Clamp 66corsa@cox.net
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:22:19 -0400

I'm going to run an 8 AWG wire (fused, of course) from the battery to the
passenger compartment to supply power the heater and AC blowers when the fan
is set to high as outlined in the July 2001 Corsa Communique.

Although I replaced the car's main body harness a few years ago, the dash
harness is original and the wiring to the ignition switch gets hot if the AC
is on high. By doing this modification, I'll be saving the wiring and switch
from excessive current.

I have the relays, connectors, wire, etc and was wondering what the best
path to route this wire would be. Anyone else done something similar?

David V Clamp
Member: Corsa
              Heart of Georgia Corvairs - Newsletter Editor, VP
              Nader's Raiders
1966 Corsa convertible 140 +0.030/4spd w/ AC
mailto:66corsa@cox.net