<VV> YS in news

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:19:42 -0500

Sat down last night and the local news did some coverage of an autocross
event that was held over the weekend.  There were several cars that were
shown being driven through the paces they include camero, corvette, several
rice burners and a Yenko Corvair.  The camera man must have really liked the
Yenko as it got the most air time and some sound time as well.  The plate on
the car was YS-030 I think, was only up for a second.  The only person that
I know of in the Springfield area with a Yenko is Jeff Moore, not sure if it
was his or not.

Keith Hammett
Springfield Missouri

PS will hit the road this afternoon for Lexington.  Will be driving a green
Windstar with a white wooden box on the back, hope to see some travelers on
the way to Lexington going up I-44 to St. Louis and then I-64 into
Lexington.