<VV> Convention week scramblings! gg

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:37:27 -0700

At 12:29 hours 06/14/2004 -0400, UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:
>All right Folks!  for all of us NOT at Lex.  let's keep some mail
going...I'm
>trapped..and need the infusion of news! gg

Well, I can bitch and moan until Tuesday evening... I leave for Lexington
at O-dark-30 on Wed morning.

>Hank and Eric have the EUM  up and running..a little daily update will be
>nice...we've been PATIENT....ggg.

Hell, I was kinda thinking that maybe it might have shown up at the Va Vair
Fair but no.   Maybe the Fall NC Vair Affair in Raleigh...?

>My cars, here in Coos Bay, are all up and able....I'm hoping to be able to
>break away next Sun. to Salem for an AX  with Spyder62 [ Rich S.]  Other
than
>that...sunny and warm here on the NW coast...like Tim Abney would
>say.....PERFECT!!!

The last  week it's been Speilberg'ish Close Encounters skies around
here.... thunderstorms and lightning waiting for me to dare step outside
and touch a car.   I screwed it over, went to0 Danny Otey's shop and put
the new tires on my '60 4-door in a dry bay.   No rain on my ass this last
weekend.   And, everything else is just gonna have to wait until this
Sunday for me to touch any of it.

...maybe our illustrious moderator (for lack of a better metaphor) could
attend the VV meeting by  proxy with Seth at the broadband web connection
networked to a laptop hook up, complete with webcam with Matts mug on the
screen instructing Bill Hubble and Hank to hug again if Hank hadn't been in
Buffalo for his outing for the summer.

They'll have to find someone else to hug...  as long as it's not me.

I need to get a haircut before I show up.     I'm reverting to my
1960s-radical look.     Next thing I need to do is fix the headliner in the
blue coupe so it won't be messing with me
on the way down and back.   Seam has come unstitched or something.    I
have tonight and tomorrow to fix it...  and change the oil... and get my
act together...  and fill up with cheap regular.   (95hp engine)

tony..