<VV> Head temp - Lft vs Rt

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:27:49 -0400

Ned,
	I would like to see an accurate comparison between sides without
shrouds.  Reason is, I wonder about the effect of the fan directional flow.
Seems like it would fill the shroud and pressurize it, which is what seems
to happen according to my pressure sw on the top of the shroud center,
toward the "firewall".  Race engine, no shrouds, no pressure-or at least not
enough to trip the sw at low rpm.  This is connected to a light which goes
on if I lose pressure, i.e. belt, and is on, of course at low rpm.

Chuck S
YS73
GT3 89

-----Original Message-----
From: J R Read_HML [mailto:hmlinc@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:34 PM
To: AeroNed@aol.com; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Head temp - Lft vs Rt (was VDO)

Hey,  That would be great.  My GUESS is that the rt side might warm up a bit
faster, but once the door is fully open, the temps will be fairly close left
and right.

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140