<VV> Re: Harbor Freight/Central Pneumatic

Gary mopar@jbcs2.net
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:20:48 -0400

Thought I would add my 2 cents on air compressors.
Do not kid yourself with a cheap compressor, do not ask for us to tell you
it is OK.
Size matters <GGGGGG>
I have an 80 gal. tank with my 5hp twin cyl Ingersol Rand Compressor
Just came in from my garage. I had been sandblasting and I still have to
wait for the tank to fill to continue.
I would absolutely go nuts if I had to wait longer.
My compressor keeps up with all my air tools
After using my in ground lift I can still use the impact on all 4 wheels to
pull off and put back on without waiting.
One last thing on compressors, ask where you will get parts if
Me I have a 20 minute drive to the IR dealer. IF I need anything.
14 years and it hasn't missed a beat.............
Sooner or later you will need volume and a steady air supply, and you will
wonder why you didn't buy the right one before.

Gary Swiatowy
and NO I am not made of money.............