<VV> 90 Degree Oil Filter Mount

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:55:42 -0700

I use two plastic shopping bags inside each other (2 for extra security)
and open them up under the filter.  Take it off and let it spill into the
bag.  Drop the filter into the bag.  Pick it up, tie it off at the top, and
dispose (you could put in garbage, we take to a recycler).

At 09:31 PM 6/14/2004, * Greenbrier Goon * wrote:
>Hey everybody:
>
>Just curious.  When you use a 90 degree oil filter adapter, how do you
>change the filter?
>
>If you just loosen up the filter, doesn't oil spill out onto the
>engine?  Do you remove the adapter and then remove the filter from it to
>avoid spills?
>
>Charles
>

>Greenbrier World:
>http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm
>
>1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
>
>Don't let Ralph Nader ruin another Presidential election.
>http://www.ralphdontrun.net

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)
(720) 339-4765          Cell

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html