<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #583 - 9 msgs

James Frazin, CFP, AIF jf@shibboleth.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:29:59 -0700

Blaine,

There are more reasons than improved fuel
consumption for for making this conversion and it
will probably cost you more than a $1000. The
bottom line is I think it's worth it. On my
turbo, I can get up to 27-28 MPG when I keep my
foot out of the turbine. It is a completely
different engine with EFI.

BTW, I have a bunch of working '81 280 ZX parts
for sale if you are interested (computer,
injectors, MAF, sensors, etc) + a rebuilt and
modified Rayjay LM turbo (slimmed down chamber by
Jim Vickers) that has never been run for sale too.

Jim
--
J. A. Frazin, CFP. 0033413, AIF
YOUR MONEY & YOUR LIFE

* Fee-only Personal Financial Planning and
	Socially Responsible Investing for a Sustainable World

* Member of The Garrett Financial Planning Network
	http://www.garrettplanningnetwork.com

* Financial, Strategic and Marketing Services
	for Credit Unions, Non-Profits and Small Businesses

Jim Frazin, CFP. is an Investment Advisory
Representative of First Affirmative Financial
Network, LLC, an independent investment advisory
firm registered with the SEC.
http://www.firstaffirmative.com