<VV> Taillights Came On By Themselves

dongerick1@juno.com dongerick1@juno.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:59:25 -0500

Are you sure that the tail lights are on? It could be the brake lights.
Check your brake light switch by having someone watch while you pull up
on the brake pedal.  The switch doesn't have a strong spring and
sometimes it turns the brake lights on unexpectedly. The switch is
adjustable by loosening the nut furthest from the pedal and tightening
the nut closest to the pedal, moving the switch closer to the pedal.
DonE