<VV> I'm bummed Laconia NH. for bike week or Kentucky ???

Michael mrmph170@comcast.net
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:14:12 -0400

I really want ed to go to The vair convention again this year.  last year was
my first. I managed to go to both. I have a custom Harley that I show and a
Springer that I love to ride (Forties look alike)

I have not missed New Hampshire's bike week for the past  15 years. I have 3
brothers and they all ride. I have a second home up North where we all get
together for this event. I also have a lot of other people stay over and drop
by. Two of my best friends will ride up with me on Friday morning. ( WE have
been best friends since middle school) We are now in our mid forties. I just
wish I could get them to love corvairs like I do. OH ya did I mention my wife
is going also??? LOL She rides a sportster. I will post some pictures of some
of the many bikes. Last year there was around 600,000 bikes there.

Michael Hancock

To many