<VV> Convention Report - Seth

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:18:21 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/04 5:44:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ddpleau@earthlink.net writes:
I attended the Corvanatics meeting a while ago and the VV meeting starts in
less than 1 hour.  If your attending, remember, leave your  tomatoes in
your hotel room, Matt and Hank aren't here.  I'll try to get picture of
everyone
Once again, Dennis gets in the first report. The VV meeting was great,
everybody introduced themselves, a few technical issues were voiced, a faces were
again placed with VV names! A V8 Registry meeting also took place. At today's
concours, the V8 group held their regular best V8 car competition/vote. Frank
Parker in the Northstar Vair won the contest. It wasn't even close! Lots of cars
in the concours and car display - Results are not available until the
Banquet. Party on, Dudes! The autocross is coming! - Seth Emerson