<VV> I'm bummed Laconia NH. for bike week or Kentucky ???

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:26:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/2004 8:15:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mrmph170@comcast.net writes:

> I really want ed to go to The vair convention again this year.  last year
> was
> my first. I managed to go to both. I have a custom Harley that I show and a
> Springer that I love to ride (Forties look alike)

Mikey!  you gotta go where your heart takes you!  We all make decisions!
Besides..600k bikes...with  599k  scooter trash wannabes!!  what a circus!

Closet we've had to that was the years in Palm Springs when the "GAYS"  had a
meeting right next to us! Always lts of great people..but what show!  IMO

Matt

ps   a softail heritage springer looks nothing like a '41 knuckle... IMO!  no
flame