<VV> If it weren't for bad luck... (long)

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:24:06 -0400

Ned, how terrible!

Thank goodness you are ok.  Whatever you decide to do with the car, don't lose
heart.  I am sure someday you will have a great story to tell.

Norm Witte

Quoting AeroNed@aol.com: