Fw: <VV> Re: reground cams

James Dallas BEC176@msn.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:18:52 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: James Dallas
To: Eric S. Eberhard
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Re: reground cams

I've had brand new cams go flat in street engines, race engines, and aircraft
engines.  Probably more than reground cams if I were to have kept count, It
happens.  If a Cam is properly "treated" after being reground, it will have
the same life expectancy of a new cam.  On race engines I prefer reground cams
that are ground specifically for the engine and torque/horsepower RPM range
that it will be used in.

Jim Dallas
A pair of "63's"
CORSA