<VV> Convention

Tjs1201@aol.com Tjs1201@aol.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:02:00 EDT

The wife and I didn't get to the convention until Friday Morning but we had a
good time during our short stay.  We wandered the swap meet, roamed the
parking lot taking pictures, and drooled over the very gorgeous raffle car that I
wanted to win in the worst way.

We really enjoyed the autocross, I might have to try that out one day.

We came home with some sheet metal parts I was looking for, lots of pictures
of wheels and tires on Corvairs (still trying to figure out what I want for
mine), and a very positive impression of the few people that we got to meet.
Many thanks to the organizers, the convention was a class act all the way!!

Tim Spry
Rochester Hills, MI
1965 Corsa Hartop