<VV> Taillights Came On By Themselves

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:49:05 -0500

Tail lights?  Or brake lights?  Brake light switch broken or out of
adjustment?

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Heim" <chevyii@optonline.net>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 7:13 PM
Subject: <VV> Taillights Came On By Themselves

> I took my newly purchased 1964 Monza convertible for the first ride since
I bought it.  It was fun and it rode nice, but, the taillights came on by
themselves and wouldn't turn off.  I turned the dashboard light switch on
and off but the lights stayed on.  I use a battery disconnect switch on my
old cars, so they're off now.  Has anyone else had this problem, and if so,
how did you fix it.  Thanks.