<VV> '60 engine complete

James Frazin, CFP, AIF jf@shibboleth.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:28:59 -0700

Hi guys,

I have a 1960 engine w/standard bell housing
complete except for carbs. I believe the heads
have never been off.  It was running (badly)
before it was removed from a '64 van that my son
bought and into which we have placed a '65 110.
I'd be glad to give up the engine for the cost of
shipping and crating (from San Francisco, Nepal.
Just kidding. California.). I also have a
good-to-ok 3-speed that I would throw in (also a
60 - steel case) on the same basis.

The case suffix is Y (which could be a 60 or 61)
but the heads are designated 6256711  which I
believe makes it a 60.

Jim
--
J. A. Frazin, CFP. 0033413, AIF
YOUR MONEY & YOUR LIFE

* Fee-only Personal Financial Planning and
	Socially Responsible Investing for a Sustainable World

* Member of The Garrett Financial Planning Network
	http://www.garrettplanningnetwork.com

* Financial, Strategic and Marketing Services
	for Credit Unions, Non-Profits and Small Businesses

Jim Frazin, CFP. is an Investment Advisory
Representative of First Affirmative Financial
Network, LLC, an independent investment advisory
firm registered with the SEC.
http://www.firstaffirmative.com