<VV> Has anyone seen???

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:00:23 +0000

> Hi Dave

Joe Sipe of the Foothills (hickory NC area) chapter of CORSA NC has a 64 Rampy with a Chevy 6.2L diesel engine mounted amidships in the box.  Quite a setup. Joe is a great Corvair enthusiast, though I believe due to his age he may not have a computer. Pics of his Rampy may be available at www.queencitycorvair.org

Hank