<VV> Vapor Lock update

Sam & Marissa Andolino mandolin@rochester.rr.com
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:23:09 -0400

Here is the update
After talking to Ken Hand, he suggested that it could be the Fuel pump rod
and acentric.  We towed the car to Kentucky and met Ken.  Ken was right.
The pump rod was mushroomed and the acentric had a big gouge in it.

We hoped this would solve the problem, but we will not know for awhile.  On
the way to classify the car for Concours, the car possibly dropped a intake
valve.  We limped into the field on three cylinders.  After towing the car
the next day, we did very well.  The car is now home in my garage waiting
for the heads to be rebuilt.  Will have a update in the future when the car
is on the road.

Thanks again Ken!

Sam & Marissa Andolino
mandolin@rochester.rr.com
1963 Red Monza Convertible
1966 Blue Corsa Turbo Coupe (alias Blue Devil/Blue Demon)